A variety of equipment is available for check-out at the SRC Front Desk. All you need is a valid Texas State ID number. Equipment must be checked back in with your Texas State ID number the same day it is issued. Patrons must return the same piece of equipment (number verified) they checked out. A few items have a small rental fee associated with checkout. Checkout equipment available:
- Indoor soccer balls
- Badminton racquets and shuttlecocks
- Racquetball racquets ($.50)
- Racquetballs ($5)
- Speed bag
- Boxing gloves and wraps
- Table tennis equipment
- Jump ropes
- Weight Belts
- Disc Golf Equipment
Equipment Check - Out Policies
- All equipment is labeled with an inventory number to help staff document who checks out equipment.
- Texas State IDs are required to check out a basketball.
- At the end of each night, the Informal staff will notify patrons who failed to return equipment.
- If the equipment is not returned within 24 hours, patrons will be charged for the equipment to their University account and will be flagged (patron may not check out equipment until item is returned undamaged or paid for).
- If any equipment is returned damaged, patrons will be charged for the equipment.
All lost and found items will be held at the Operations Desk for at least two days, after which they will be sent to UPD. Lost IDs are picked up by ID services on a weekly basis. If an item is lost, simply inform the Front Desk. Please return any found items to the Front Desk.
The Student Recreation Center staff suggests all members not bring valuables into the facility to prevent loss or theft. The Department of Campus Recreation assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.