MultiPurpose Room A & C
These studios feature hardwood floors, mirrored walls, high ceilings, and a wall of windows overlooking Academy St. These studios are available for drop in use throughout the day when group exercise classes are not in session. Please come by the Front Desk to sign in and out.
MultiPurpose Room B
This studio features rubberized floors, mirrored walls, blacklights, fans and wall of windows looking towards campus with optional blinds to darken the room. This studio is used for cycling and has about 20 cycles for patrons to use during Group Exercise classes. This room is not available for drop in use.
MultiPurpose Room D
This studio features hardwood floors, mirrored walls, high ceilings, and a wall of windows over looking the main lobby. This room is soley used for the Fitness Program.
The boxing room on the third floor features two heavy bags and two speed bags.
Boxing Room Policies
- Gloves/ wraps are required to use equipment.
- Tennis shoes must be worn at all times.
- Users may not kick the bags.
- Sparring-type activities are not permitted in the boxing room or on the mezzanine level.
The cardio area features a variety of machines. While using one of the machines, you can choose between watching one of the three main TVs or you can bring your own headphones and watch a mini TV.
If you got game or just think you do, this is where to bring it! The SRC houses eight basketball/volleyball courts and two badminton courts available for drop-in use. The gyms upstairs can also be converted into two indoor soccer courts. Intramural Sports takes advantage of three courts during basketball and volleyball seasons and occasionally the gyms play host to Sport Club competitions and tournaments.
The overhead, 3 lane, 1/8 mile indoor track encircles the downstairs courts. Walkers, joggers, and runners enjoy a climate controlled workout above and separate from the gym floor activities. The track is surfaced in a specialized rubber surface.
The SRC Natatorium features a six-lane, 25 yard lap pool and a leisure pool. For more information, click here.
The Pro Shop at the SRC Front Desk offers headphones, batteries, racquetballs, and other items for your convenience.
Of the six courts, four have glass backwalls and two are solid backwalls. The two solid backwalls are convertible to Wallyball. Reservations may be made the day of and are accepted (and recommended) at the SRC operations desk at no charge. Courts are accessible to all users of the SRC.
- Eye guards are highly recommended for the safety of players.
- Court reservations are highly suggested.
- Children under 18 years of age are required to wear goggles.
- Appropriate footwear is required on racquetball courts.
- Rackets may be rented for $.50.
- Racquetballs may be purchased at the front desk pro shop for $5.00
RockWall Climbing Center
The RockWall features two 50+ towers and a bouldering area. For more information, click here
Chartwells offers drinks, smoothies, sandwiches, and other delicious snacks.
In this 15,000 square foot weight/exercise room you can choose from the latest and greatest equipment on the market. Customize your weight workout by training on a full line of Cybex weight selector machines; Hammer Strength; and rubber dumbbells. Warm up on the cardiovascular equipment in the room before beginning your weight workout.
Weight Room Policies.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Open-toe shoes are not permitted.
- No gym or book bags permitted in the weight room.
- Closed-top water bottles (only water) are now permitted.
- Re-rack your weights after use.
- Gum chewing is not permitted.
- Midriffs and sports bras must be covered by a shirt.
- All participants must utilize a workout towel and wipe down equipment following their use.