Policies for West Sports Fields
These fields are operated through the Department of Campus Recreation. Please be advised that special events will be scheduled on these fields. No organized practice will be conducted without the permission of the Department of Campus Recreation.
- Field closed when locked.
- Dogs and bikes are not permitted.
- Alcohol and glass are prohibited.
- Texas State is a smoke-free campus.
- No hitting of golf balls.
- No vehicles on the field.
- Only scheduled Campus Recreation activities are permitted on the fields.
- Observe all signs regarding field maintenance.
- Stay off fields when lines are chalked.