Play Day Registration
Registration will be done differently than in the past due to the necessity of the $5.00 fee.
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 5th. HOWEVER, we recommend you ensure your accounts are created and ready to go before hand as sometimes folks struggle.
Please carefully read directions to help eliminate confusion!
- Go to https://recconnect.campusrecreation.txstate.edu/
- If you have a current Texas State University ID and log in, please utilize it. Please do not create duplicate accounts.
- If you do NOT have a Texas State University ID and log in please create an account.
- Once logged in, click on your username in the upper right corner.
- Click "profile"
- Click on "add dependent" and fill in the blanks to successfully create an account for your daughter.
- Once you have an account for you and your daughter, you can register (after January 5th). Here is a direct link to Play Day Registration.
Can't get create an account or register? Here are some tips:
- Sometimes different browsers work different (i.e. try Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer, etc.). Ensure your browser is up to date.
- Make sure you created the account for your daughter! It won't allow you to register due to age restrictions.
- Do not use a mobile device- the system works best with laptops or desktops.