Campus Recreation has a program that allows undergraduate students to apply for funds towards development and professional growth at conferences. A student can receive a maximum of $350 during the fiscal year (September 1-August 31).
Examples of how funds can be used include:
- Conference registration fees
- Travel expenses (air fare, hotel, meals)
- Natalie Ownby- National Society of Women Engineers Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Quasadia Limbrick- National Society Black Women Engineers Conference in Houston, Texas
- Julio Alvarez- Dallas Mania, in Dallas Texas
- Paul Ramdarass- Dallas Mania, in Dallas Texas