FREE Stroke & Water Safety Clinics
Clinics are oriented to fit everybody! From those who are novice swimmers to the advanced swimmer who wants to work on the details of stroke technique, advice will be offered to all levels. Just make sure to tell instructors what your area of interest is upon your arrival.
Swim Clinics are an hour long and take place on three different weekdays at three different times to give everyone a chance to attend!
There is no need to sign up or register. Participants may come any time during the event. All participants who stay for at least 30 minutes will receive a free t-shirt!
|Clinic Dates Spring 2019: TO BE ANNOUNCED|
(Butterfly, Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Turns, etc.)
- What to expect:
- The basics of the requested stroke/skill
- Tips & drills on how to improve your already amazing strokes/skills
- Drills or techniques to help you swim faster, longer, and smarter
- Proper technique through video recommendations and personal demonstrations
- Held throughout the fall and spring semesters at the SRC Natatorium
Water Safety Clinics
- What you'll learn:
- The proper use of life jackets
- How to use your own clothes as a floatation device
- How to save a drowning victim without endangering your own life
- Survival floating and swimming
- Held throughout the summer semesters at Sewell Park. (Will be cancelled during inclement weather.)