American Red Cross Courses
All of our courses result in official certification from the American Red Cross. You will receive your digital certification via email within 1 week of your course. For more information on the digital certifications and how to obtain one if you lost yours please click here.
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- CPR/AED/First Aid Instructor
- Basic Life Support
- Water Safety Instructor (Swim Instructor certification)
- Lifeguard Training
- Lifeguard Recertification Course
- Lifeguard Instructor
- Waterfront Lifeguard
- Administering Emergency Oxygen
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- Asthma and Respiratory Distress
- Basic Water Rescue
- Safety Training for Swim Coaches
- Shallow Water Attendant
Courses Available by Request
Need to get your staff or a group of people certified? We can schedule a class that suits your needs and your schedule. Class minimums vary per course type. If you are interested in this option, please fill out our American Red Cross Course Request Form.
Need more information?
Please call 512-245-8454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you may have. We will be happy to help!