Skip to Content


Expiration Dates for Memberships:


Student Membership Questions and Answers

Expand or Collapse all.
  • No. Anyone found using another persons ID will be asked to leave the facility.

  • The Student Recreation Center has a biometric hand scanning system. You can register your hand at the SRC front desk to gain access to the facility. This eliminates the need to have your ID when entering the SRC.

  • We encourage SRC patrons to incorporate their trip to the facility as part of their workout by walking, jogging or biking to the SRC. Campus shuttles are also available. The Speck Parking garage is open to provide additional parking for our growing campus.  In addition, the Family and Consumer Sciences red restricted lot opens for all parking permits after 5pm.

    A valid University parking permit must be displayed to park on campus. Please visit Parking Services for more details in regards to parking on campus.

  • In these cases, you may not have been billed the campus recreation semester fee on your tuition & fees bill.

    Students that fall into this category can include: Round Rock campus-only students, student teaching, study abroad, distance education and internship classes.

    In these instances, the University will not bill you for services it assumes you are unable to access.

    You will need to purchase a semester membership to the SRC from the front desk. Proof of enrollment will be required.

    Example: A student that is student teaching will not be charged due to the fact that student teaching can be done off-campus.

    Example: A study abroad student whose program is shorter than a semester

Non-Student Membership Questions and Answers