Group Exercise Schedule
Fall 2021 Group Exercise Schedule
Must have TXST ID. Face masks/coverings highly recommended for exercise classes scheduled indoors. Water bottles recommended.
SRC Membership is required to be eligible to purchase our Group Exercise - Unlimited Membership. Must have Group Exercise - Unlimited Membership beginning September 1st to participate in all regularly scheduled Group Exercise classes, unless otherwise specified.
NOTICE: Campus Recreation will be constantly evaluating all operations and will be making changes as deemed necessary. In-person exercise classes will be held with safety requirements in accordance with Texas State University.
To Purchase your Group Exercise All Access Pass:
1. Go to TXST Rec App
2. Click on Facility Reservation
3. Click the three lines on the upper left hand corner
4. In the menu that pops up, click Memberships
5. Login with your TXST net ID when prompted
6. Click on Group Exercise - Unlimited
7. Click on 1 semester and follow the prompts to purchase.
Strongly recommended items:
1. Sweat towel
2. Water bottle
3. Face coverings and masks encouraged for indoor classes
4. Physically distance for in-person classes
The Department of Campus Recreation at Texas State University provides in-person and online content for recreational programming and educational purposes. Please consult a healthcare professional before beginning this or any other fitness or recreation program to determine what is best suited for you and your needs. If at any point you begin to feel faint, dizzy, any physical pain, or shortness of breath, please stop participating immediately and if symptoms persist, call 911 or your health care provider.