Meet with registered dietitians and dietetic interns to get all of your food related questions answered! You will meet one-on-one and learn strategies to best fuel your body. With options for in-person (pending COVID-19 precautions) or Zoom, we can meet you wherever you are, if that's at home or studying abroad. Some of the services/topics that can be discussed with you include:
- Celiac disease
- Establishing a healthy diet
- Event training (sports nutrition)
- GI issues/IBS
- Food allergies/sensitivity/intolerance
- Meal planning
- Weight gain/loss
- Vegan/vegetarian diets
- And so much more!
Online nutrition coaching will be available to Students, Faculty, & Staff at Round Rock Campus.
If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Sign-Up
1. Fill out the Nutrition Coaching Initial Information Form.
2. Reserve your Time Slot and purchase your sessions on the Fusion Portal.
- Download the "TXST Rec" App
- Log into the portal.
- Select "Programs"
- Select "Facility Reservation Slots"
- Select "Nutrition Coaching"
- Choose an available time slot for your initial session. If there are no times available in which you can make, email email@example.com to set up an alternative time.
- Time slots are able to be scheduled up to 2-weeks in advance.
3. Before your initial session, fill out the following forms and bring with you to your session. BOTH your initial paperwork and purchase, via Fusion, must be completed before your initial session.
4. Follow-up appointments will be scheduled at the end of initial session.
In-Person & Virtual Coaching Prices
|Package||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
|Initial + 1 F/U||$30||$35|
|Initial + 2 F/U||$40||$45|