Meet with registered dietitians and dietetic interns to get all of your food related questions answered! You will meet one-on-one and learn strategies to best fuel your body. With options for in-person or Zoom, we can meet you wherever you are, if that's at home or studying abroad. Some of the services/topics that can be discussed with you include:
- Establishing a healthy diet
- Performance & Sports nutrition
- Meal building
- GI issues/IBS
- Celiac disease
- Food allergies/sensitivity/intolerance
- Weight gain/loss
- Vegan/vegetarian diets
- And so much more!
Online nutrition coaching will be available to Students, Faculty, & Staff at Round Rock Campus.
If you have questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Sign-Up
1. Fill out the Nutrition Coaching Application.
2. Reserve your Time Slot and purchase your sessions on the Customer Portal.
- Choose an available time slot for your initial session. If there are no times available in which you can make, email email@example.com to set up an alternative time.
- Time slots are able to be scheduled up to 2-weeks in advance.
3. Before your initial session, fill out the following forms and bring with you to your session. BOTH your initial paperwork and purchase, via Fusion, must be completed before your initial session.
4. Follow-up appointments will be scheduled at the end of initial session.
- To purchase a follow-up session if not already purchased: Follow-Up Scheduling
In-Person & Virtual Coaching Prices
|Package||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
|Initial + 1 F/U||$35||$40|
|Initial + 2 F/U||$45||$50|
Want to level up?
Work with your very own trainer to help you find the best movement for you to reach your fitness goals. Visit our Personal Training site for more info.
Nutrition Coaching webinar
Texas State's Dining
Friday, October 1st - "Root For You"
Location: Commons Dining Hall
Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Purpose: In honor of World Vegetarian Day - Visit with our Registered Dietitian and learn more about the benefits of adding more plant based foods to your meals. Enter to win a free Nutrition Coaching session and a follow-up.