Adventure Trip Program
NOTE: The non-affiliate price is shown initially.
STUDENT discount pricing will show once logged in.
Registration opens January 1, 2019!
Spring 2019 Schedule
Meet at Outdoor Center; Kayaking at Rio Vista Park
Beginner through advanced, kayak instructors will available side-by-side with participants based on their skill level needs. Practice paddle strokes, how to wet-exit or roll, or play in the rapids at Rio Vista.
Meet at the Outdoor Center in Sewell Park at 8:00AM. Must have own transportation to Rio Vista Park (we will transport all kayaking equipment).
Dates & Time:
February 1st to May 3rd, every Friday* at 8:00AM
*Excludes the following dates: 3/22/2019
If you would like Outdoor Recreation to plan a custom trip for your group/organization, visit: Custom Trip Programming.
Fall 2018 Trips:
- Sewell Park Day
- Sunset Paddle on the San Marcos River
- Overnight Canoe on the San Marcos River
- Explore and Hike Enchanted Rock
- Hike and Climb the Barton Creek Greenbelt
- Paddle Lady Bird Lake
- Climb and Camp Reimer's Ranch and Pace Bend Park
- University Camp Primitive Camping
- Backpacking Big Bend National Park
Our staff is committed to preserving natural areas through following and sharing the Leave No Trace Principles for Outdoor Ethics. For more information click here.