Although some shelter-in-place orders are expiring or being amended at the state, county and local levels, all safety measures Texas State University implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic remain in place.
Sewell Park is closed until further notice.
• This is a form for REQUESTING space in Sewell Park. This is not an invoice nor is it confirmation that you will be able to utilize the facility(s) you requested.
• The Amplified Sound Request Form must be submitted to Student Involvement @ LBJSC at least 10 days prior to the event date.
• All events must meet the requirements of the Food Safety for Temporary Food Establishments on Campus Policy
• All events open to the public (more than just members of the hosting organization) that will be selling and/or serving food must have a Temporary Food Establishment Permit on-file with the University.
• If you are reserving space for a Student Org meeting, or an Academic class, STOP HERE. Instead email email@example.com to secure space.
Only the open flame devices listed above will be considered and approved by EHSRM. Charcoal grills are prohibited.
A fire extinguisher must remain on-site throughout the duration of the event. Please indicate below if you will be providing your own fire extinguisher, or if one is needed to be provided for your event. Fire extinguishers may be requested at no additional cost.