University Camp How to Reserve
How to make and pay for a Reservation Request
COVID-19 Policy Changes:
Policy changes will remain in effect through the August 22nd, 2021.
Reservations are limited to one (1) site per day (Day-Use, Campsite, or Lodge).
Lodges have been reduced to 50% capacity: Beretta Lodge (10), and Jeffersonian (7).
Campsites are limited to three cars. Day-Use Sites are limited to two cars. Lodges are limited to six cars. Vehicles over this limit cannot enter the property. All groups upon arrival must check-in with University Camp staff to receive parking passes.
Cloth face coverings are required indoors and outdoors on Texas State campuses unless you are exceeding 6-foot social distancing expectations in common-use areas.
- Visit the Face Coverings & Masks page for more information.
- Exceptions will be made for individuals in the following areas: Lodges, Bathhouse, Campsites, while in the Blanco River
- Physical distancing must be maintained in common-use spaces if not wearing a cloth face covering. This includes members of your own group. Individuals in common-use spaces of University Camp must maintain physical distancing from others if not wearing a cloth face covering.
- Common-use spaces include: Trails, parking lots, Day-Use Area, or any other areas not specifically reserved
University Camp staff will warn those violating the above policies once. Patrons (and all others in their group) will be asked to leave University Camp if violations persist. These policies are in place for the safety of our patrons, and those that work to maintain University Camp.
Reservation availability dates
Faculty, Staff, Retiree Availability
|Spring (January 15-May 16)||September 1||October 1||October 8|
Summer (May 17 - August 31)
|January 15||March 1||March 8|
|Fall (September 1 - December 19)||June 1||July 1||July 8|
Site Availability Calendar
4 Day Use Site reservations are available per day on the calendar. Areas in the Day Use area are first-come first-served, and have no relation to the Site Number on the reservation calendar. Busy = Reserved
Steps to fill out a request
All University Camp reservation requests can be made at:
- Click the above Customer Portal button, then the "Log In" link
- Current Texas State Students or Faculty/Staff login with your Texas State Net ID
Texas State Alumni, retirees, or others without active login credentials will need to create a profile prior to making your first reservation request
2. Don't Have an Account? Sign up
- To create a profile please click "Sign up"
- Please fully complete your profile to speed the reservation approval process.
3. Reserve a Facility
- To start a request, click "Facilities"
- Then click the "Reserve a Facility" link
4. Facility Information
Please fill out the facility information request with the following information.
- Facilities requested (One can be requested; any others are to be listed in the comments section below)
Dates requested (This is your arrival date. Do not submit multiple requests for consecutive nights)
Time (enter 12:00am to 12:00am)
Number of participants (for all sites being requested, combined)
Group or organization (If your reservation is part of an organization or TXST-affliated department, enter here)
Comments (Copy/Paste the below questions for ease of use)
Include any additional sites being requested
End date of reservation
If paying with IDT, include your Cost/Fund numbers here
Each reservation request is individually reviewed before being added to the reservation calendar. You will receive an emailed invoice with payment instructions, or a request for additional information.
5. Making your online payment
After receiving your Reservation Invoice regarding your total amount due:
- Log into your profile in the Campus Recreation Customer Portal
- Click the profile photo then click profile
- Click the Invoices link
- Click the pay button
- Enter maximum amount then click apply payment
- Enter Credit Card payment information, then continue to process payment