Let Student Success Help You Create a Resume Recruiters Will Notice!
Your resume is an important job search tool.
Your resume tells the employer who you are and what skills you bring to the table.
Your resume should effectively summarize your education, experiences and accomplishments for the position you are seeking.
- Gather information (work history, certifications)
- Articulate your knowledge, skills and abilities
- Match your experience with the employer's needs
- Outline your resume sections
- Create your first draft
- Ask for feedback (from your parents, supervisor, mentor, co-workers)
- Let me review it, send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Students are Saying!
"...thank you for your help with my resume. I feel so much more confident handing out my resume after making the changes you suggested and I think the interview for the scholarship gave the confidence to speak to the recruiters at the career fair. I really appreciate the work you and Student Success do!"