Let Student Success Help You Create a Resume Recruiters Notice!
Your resume is an important search tool that tells the employer who you are and what skills you bring to the table. It should effectively summarize your education, experiences and accomplishments for the position you are seeking.
Before you send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gather information (work history, certifications)
- Articulate your knowledge, skills and accomplishments
- Match your experience with the employer's needs
- Outline your resume sections
- Create your first draft
- Ask for feedback (from your parents, supervisor, mentor, co-workers)
"...thank you for your help with my resume. I feel so much more confident handing out my resume after making the changes you suggested and I think the interview for the scholarship gave the confidence to speak to the recruiters at the career fair. I really appreciate the work you and Student Success do!" - Campus Recreation Student Employee